Researchers Training Manual (Part A)
Researchers Training Manual (Part B)
1. If you are a non-WA Health Employee, you will be requested to sign a Declaration of Confidentiality at these key actions within RGS:
1) When signing up to RGS - refer to Help Wiki: Sign up as RGS User (for Non WA Health Employees) for the detailed steps.
2) When requesting for project workspace creation as a CPI - refer to Help Wiki: Create new project for the detailed steps.
3) When accepting an invitation to join a project - refer to Help Wiki: Accept or decline a project invitation for the detailed steps.
In these scenarios, you will be asked to confirm whether you are a WA Health employee or not, by answering the Are you a WA Health employee? If you answered 'No', you will be required to tick 'I have read and agree to the Declaration of Confidentiality' before you are able to submit the form.
1. To view all Project Members who have signed the DOC, click on the 'Declarations' tab in the project's workspace.
2. The Declaration of Confidentiality section will show the list of Project Members who have signed the DOC.
You're using an outdated version of Internet Explorer. If you know your Internet Explorer version
is up to date, you may be in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode must be disabled for RGS to function properly.
Please contact your Service Desk for assistance.