1. Any Approval / Removal task received will appear in the Tasks page. The link to the Tasks is found on the menu situated in the left-hand side of the screen.
2. Open the CPI Approval / Removal task that you would like to work on, and click 'Take Task' to start working on it.
3. Click on 'Action' to review the request.
4. The 'Change CPI Approval ' page will launch. Review the CPI changes. If needed, contact the CPI who lodged the request to validate the change. Click 'Approve' if you wish to confirm the CPI changes.
A confirmation that the request has been approved will be shown. An email will also be sent to the requester.
1. In the event that the CPI changes are invalid, you may decline the user by clicking 'Decline'.
2. A confirmation that the request has been declined will be shown. An email will also be sent to the requester.
If you are using a current version of Internet Explorer, you may be in compatibility mode. Compatibility mode must be disabled for RGS to function properly.
Please contact your Service Desk for assistance.